Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/09/02 03:54:22 UTC

Re: Interested to work on the Airavata App Catalog Front-end

Hi Yugandhar,

Great that you went through Airavata and would like to contribute. This is a needed and much asked for interface. Since this is a new development, I am moving this from user list to dev list. If you are not already subscribed, you may want to subscribe to it.

Unfortunately, we do not have much description on app catalog, but is something we should work on. How about a google hangout and describe this in more detail? You can come over in person. Will 11 am eastern tomorrow work? I am open most of the day after 10 am EST.

Suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Lets have a hangout at 1 pm EST, so we can have any one else interested join in and listen. You may join in person in CIB 260A.

Suresh

Posted by Yugandhar Veeramachaneni <yu...@iu.edu>.
Hi Suresh

Posted by Yugandhar Veeramachaneni <yu...@iu.edu>.