Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/24 10:44:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Calcite Meetup March 2023

Hi all,

Last meetup [1] was roughly 12 months ago. How about organising another one
around mid March 2023?

As previous years, I was thinking of a virtual event (via zoom)  with a few
presentations followed by open discussion.

I was also considering the possibility of a hybrid event (in person
somewhere in bay area and virtual via zoom) but there are various
constraints for March. If things work out well we can talk about the hybrid
event later on and aim for June/July assuming there is enough interest.

Are there people willing to give a talk around Calcite?

What do people think in terms of timing?

Best,
Stamatis

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Calcite/

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Calcite Meetup March 2023

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
All the slides and videos from the meetup are now online. The links
for the talks can be found on the website [1].

Best,
Stamatis

[1] https://calcite.apache.org/community/#talks

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.