Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rajdeep Sahoo <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/22 18:19:27 UTC

Solr join query

Can we join two solr collection based on multivalued field.

RE: Solr join query

Posted by Vadim Ivanov <va...@spb.ntk-intourist.ru>.
Erick,
I'm using query time join, that requires colocated collections.
I just have dictionaries replicas on all nodes of my cluster

Like this:
&fq={!join score=none from=id fromIndex=collection to=dictionary}*:*

--
Vadim

Re: Solr join query

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.