Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Christophe GOGUYER DESSAGNES <cg...@arcadsoftware.com> on 2001/12/17 17:31:42 UTC

HTML Parser

Hi,

How should I integrate the HTML Parser (which is in the demo directory) in a
new project ?
In particular with the HTMLParser.jj file.
Do a need to compile it before trying to use it in my code.
Any help would be apreciated !
Thank.

-----
Christophe

RE: HTML Parser

Posted by Karl Øie <ka...@gan.no>.
*.jj files are compiled with javacc, there is a javacc.zip file in your lib
directory, but you should download the compilerset.

mvh karl øie

Re: Using a DateFilter without a query

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

--- Jan_St�vesand <j....@finix.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to use a DateFilter without a query. I would like to
> get all
> Documents from within a certain period of time WITHOUT specifying any
> query except the range of dates.

I don't know, but I'd like to know.  Have you tried it?

> Is there something like query that will always return all documents
> from an index?

This has been asked in the past.  It can't be done, but you could work
around it by adding a field with a known, constant value to each
document.  Then searching for that will give you all documents in the
Is there a better way?

Otis

Using a DateFilter without a query

Posted by Jan Stövesand <j....@finix.de>.
Hi,

is it possible to use a DateFilter without a query. I would like to get all
Documents from within a certain period of time WITHOUT specifying any query
except the range of dates.

OR

Is there something like query that will always return all documents from an

Jan