Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nadejda Rylova <na...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/18 15:34:58 UTC

and '$' symbol on Solaris 8

Hello -

I created some ant build file and used <exec> to launch a shell script. This
script has quite complex scheme and forms several files as result.
Everything works properly except one. After building these result files
contain rot instead of symbol '$'. However if I launch same sh-file out of
<exec> (and ant build file) this problem doesn't arise.

I tried to use ant v.1.6.2 and 1.6.5 and j2sdk v.1.4.2_03 and v.1.4.2_04.

Os Solaris 8 (= SunOS 5.8 = Solaris 2.8).

Nadejda