Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by floor <fl...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/25 16:56:23 UTC

Trinidad TreeTable behavior

I am using the Trinidad Tree component and recently ran into an issue.  Once we began testing with large data sets, the tree's Expand All feature quit working.  At first, I thought that there must be something wrong with my data or something, but then I found this in the developer guide:

"If the tree is massive, the expand-all operation will not propagate beyond the children of the current focus root."

This appears to be my problem, since the tree only expands 1 or 2 levels deep if it's very large.

This exerpt from the developer guide seems to indicate that this is desired behavior, or at least suggests that it's a known issue.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Found any workarounds?

Thanks in advance,

floor

Be a better friend, newshound, and