Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Michael Ward <ms...@speakeasy.net> on 2002/08/09 19:24:02 UTC

debugging

Are there any debug levels to set with SOAP/Tomcat so that I can see what is happeing??  I'm trying to trace through a 500 error and am having a hard time
b/c I can't tell exactly why or what is failing....

thanks,
-mike

Re: debugging

Posted by Irene Moser <ir...@atbusiness.com>.
Hello Michael,

Are you using the TCP tunnelling tool to make your SOAP messages
visible?

Irene

Michael Ward wrote:

> Are there any debug levels to set with SOAP/Tomcat so that I can see what is happeing??  I'm trying to trace through a 500 error and am having a hard time
> b/c I can't tell exactly why or what is failing....
>
> thanks,
> -mike

Irene Moser, System Analyst, Technologies Team
AtBusiness Communications Oyj, Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 HELSINKI
Phone +358 9 2311 6649, Mobile +358 50 369 5101, Fax +358 9 2311 6601
e-mail: irene.moser@atbusiness.com

Re: debugging

Posted by Irene Moser <ir...@atbusiness.com>.
Hello Michael,