Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Aled Sage <no...@github.com> on 2013/09/16 11:12:55 UTC

[jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Was originally part of https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/147 - see @jdtoy &#39;s comment:

    &quot;NL-NH&quot; is probably most accurate for Amsterdam.

And my response there:

    @jdtoy thanks, but I&#39;ll leave it as &quot;NL&quot; for this pull request if that&#39;s ok.

    I think in another part of the softlayer integration code we&#39;re also extracting the datacenter&#39;s iso3166 automatically from the json returned by softlayer, which gives us &quot;country&quot;:&quot;NL&quot;. There&#39;s a test that asserts the extracted string is contained within the set of iso3166 codes hard-coded in the softlayer metadata (which you spotted). So changing the hard-coded value would break the test, until we did some more work...
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/aledsage/jclouds fix/softlayer-getAssignableLocations-missing-NL

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix softlayer getAssignableLocations: missing NL

-- File Changes --

    M providers/softlayer/src/main/java/org/jclouds/softlayer/SoftLayerProviderMetadata.java (2)
    M providers/softlayer/src/test/java/org/jclouds/softlayer/compute/SoftLayerTemplateBuilderLiveTest.java (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149.diff

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Committed to [master](https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-jclouds.git;a=commit;h=e29cdb142a9138883353122e3fefc4cdab5237be) and [1.6.x](https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-jclouds.git;a=commit;h=8de60eab253a2d330f3d1f67beb95d614de8e1b1)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24519174

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds ยป jclouds #418](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/418/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24517134

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #687](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/687/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24500001

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #226](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/226/) UNSTABLE
Looks like there's a problem with this pull request

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24499873

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Pending BuildHive et al, this is good to go for me.

@jdtoy: Any comments?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24498316

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
OK, then from what I can see we should be good to go on this one...

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24501169

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by David Toy <no...@github.com>.
@aledsage is correct. `testGetAssignableLocations` for SoftLayer expects 'NL'.

(from SoftLayer API: {scope=ZONE, id=265592, description=Amsterdam 1, parent=softlayer, iso3166Codes=[NL]} )

@demobox There is no JIRA for this issue.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24500976

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds-pull-requests #226 UNSTABLE

[Test failures](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/org.apache.jclouds$jclouds-core/226/testReport/) look unrelated.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24500678

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #227](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/227/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24517610

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
@aledsage: is there a JIRA issue for this..?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24500697

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Close-n-reopen to try to trigger DEV@cloud...

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24513615

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
See [JCLOUDS-282](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-282)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24516049

Re: [jclouds] Fix: softlayer getAssignableLocations missing NL (#149)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #688](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/688/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/149#issuecomment-24518055