Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by entdeveloper <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/20 20:45:43 UTC

Relevance for MoreLikeThis

I'm using the  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MoreLikeThisHandler
MoreLikeThisHandler  to find similar documents. It doesn't immediately
appear that there is any way to tweak the relevance for the similar results.
By default, it sorts those by how *similar* they are to the original
document. However, I'd like to apply a little bit more relevance to those
results, perhaps by boosting documents with higher ratings. Anyone know if
this is possible?

If it isn't, I may suggest having a mlt.bf or mlt.bq parameter to allow
this. Thoughts?