Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 22:24:24 UTC

Features for 0.11 Release

Hi All,

We are at the edge of releasing 0.10 and its time to plan features for 0.11.
Lets use this mail thread to discuss features that you would like to
incorporate
into Airavata 0.11.

So please come up with realistic feature list (which we can finish within 6
weeks) for 0.11. Here are some of the features that we need
to incorporate into this release.

   1. Adding airavata-credential store functionality to airavata-api (
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-952)
   2. Apache Thrift based execution API
   3. Improvements to GSI-SSH library

Please add features you would like to add to 0.11.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Chathuri, that¹s nice.

I would start by throwing some dates approximately 6 weeks from today
(current 0.10 release date). Once you set a target, we can go backwards from
there with a timeline for feature freeze code freeze leaving time for
testing couple of RC¹s.

Suresh

From:  Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM
To:  Airavata Dev <de...@airavata.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
All of this is a good list.

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Chathuri,

Sure, I will be able to work on the JNLP issue today. I will commit the build later in the evening.

Suresh

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,