Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ajjarapu, Kondal" <ko...@eds.com> on 2001/06/01 00:31:21 UTC

Need a SOAP HTML Client for Apache SOAP Server

Hi,

I desperately need the code for a simple HTML SOAP client calling SOAP
Server via a JavaScript. My customer wants to enter a name of an employee in
a HTML page and he wants to get the address for that employee. The SOAP
servelt, running on Apache Server, is similar to the one from the sample but
the client examples that I have found on the Internet are suggesting
building a SOAP envelope using the String Concatentaion !!

I am looking for help on easier ways to accomplish to sending the request to
the server using HTML and JavaScript.

Thanks
Kondal.ajjarapu@eds.com