Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sheng-Feng Huang <hs...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/12 10:55:46 UTC

custom AccessManager

Hi,

I am writing my custom AccessManager and encountering some questions.
In my design, permission policy statement is stored in properties of
accessed node.
I want to get them by ItemManager rather than by JSR-170 ...,It seems better.
But I need to redesign ItemManager. Maybe need a new getItem() method without
AccessManager check for avoid infinite loop of access check...

Could any member redesign AMContext,ItemManager and SessionImpl for
this reason? I thought this is needed by others.

Thanks

Sheng-Feng