Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de> on 2005/01/19 16:58:06 UTC

../todo.html in wholesite.html does not work

Hi!

I wanted to include the todo.html and changes.html
in a subdirectory and came up with this solution:

<subdir label="Subdir" href="subdir/" tab="sub">
   <todo label="Todo"   href="../todo.html">
</subdir>

Works fine (except tab highlighting) until creating
wholesite.html, see error below. Looks like the two
dots and the filename went overboard.

Any hints?

Thanks, Johannes

Request URI   wholesite.html
cause
   java.lang.RuntimeException:
   org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
   Resource not found.:
   org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/D:/Projekte/Roche/40_Styleguide/NGLIS_styleguide/src/documentation/content/xdocs/internals/.xml

   doesn't exist.

request-uri
   /wholesite.html

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de

Re: ../todo.html in wholesite.html does not work

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Not actively.  See http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-147  I made one
attempt (a failed one, but I included the patch anyway), and described how I
thought the right way would work.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: ../todo.html in wholesite.html does not work

Posted by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de>.
Thanks, Dave,

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.