Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/01/31 00:19:53 UTC

commons-daemon.1.0.11 linux binaries

In earlier releases (I see it from 1.0.0 to 1.0.5), the native binaries for
a specific OS was available in archives. For example -
http://archive.apache.org/dist/commons/daemon/binaries/1.0.5/linux/

It is no longer available post 1.0.6. Is there a similar download URL for
linux for release 1.0.11?

Regards,
Suresh

Re: commons-daemon.1.0.11 linux binaries

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 1 February 2013 09:38, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 31/01/2013 23:23, Suresh Srinivas wrote:
>> Ping. Any comments?
>
> Only Windows binaries are provided. You have to build them yourself for
> all other platforms.

Also, the current release is 1.0.12

However, I've just checked, and the website says that binaries may be
provided for non-Windows systems.
That needs to be clarified.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>.