Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ognen Duzlevski <og...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/27 16:14:58 UTC

Running examples

Hello all,

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question - I am new to
ignite.

I downloaded the latest version of apache-ignite and am trying to run the
scala examples in the examples/ subdir.

However, I am not sure what needs to be done for them to be run. I created
an sbt project, included the dependencies on the correct libraries like
ignite-core, ignite-scalar, ignite-examples, however this line keeps
failing from an example such as the Pi calculation:

import org.apache.ignite.scalar.scalar

If I look at the scala docs there is no scalar.scalar.

Are the examples simply too stale?

Thanks!

Re: Running examples

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
There is also a link to the community forum on the Apache Ignite website:
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss

D.

Re: Running examples

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.