Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Deep Ranjan <de...@bnymellon.com> on 2014/01/28 08:20:15 UTC

BROKER and CEP Buckets not appearing in UI

I am using WSO2 CEP for evnent processing .I am trying to implement an
example of ALL Stock Analyzer in which I am unable to get an option of
(BROKER and CEP Buckets) in UI.

I suspect that it's due to activemq-core-5.7.0.jar which I am using. But I
am unable to find activemq-core-5.8.0.jar.

Please help me to resolve this issue. Alos this jar is not there in the
binary version what I have got. Please provide this jar in the downlodable
binary.

Re: BROKER and CEP Buckets not appearing in UI

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
5.8 had some module reorg... you'll need activemq-broker and
activemq-kahadb-store

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Deep Ranjan <de...@bnymellon.com> wrote:
> I am using WSO2 CEP for evnent processing .I am trying to implement an
> example of ALL Stock Analyzer in which I am unable to get an option of
> (BROKER and CEP Buckets) in UI.
>
> I suspect that it's due to activemq-core-5.7.0.jar which I am using. But I
> am unable to find activemq-core-5.8.0.jar.
>
> Please help me to resolve this issue. Alos this jar is not there in the
> binary version what I have got. Please provide this jar in the downlodable
> binary.

Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: BROKER and CEP Buckets not appearing in UI

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can find all ActiveMQ releases here
http://activemq.apache.org/download-archives.html

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 8:20 AM, Deep Ranjan <de...@bnymellon.com> wrote:
> I am using WSO2 CEP for evnent processing .I am trying to implement an
> example of ALL Stock Analyzer in which I am unable to get an option of
> (BROKER and CEP Buckets) in UI.
>
> I suspect that it's due to activemq-core-5.7.0.jar which I am using. But I
> am unable to find activemq-core-5.8.0.jar.
>
> Please help me to resolve this issue. Alos this jar is not there in the
> binary version what I have got. Please provide this jar in the downlodable
> binary.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com