Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rainer Menzner <rm...@L1id.com> on 2007/03/06 12:35:27 UTC

[axis2] Can I pass WS implementation data to MessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic?

Hi,

in the MessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic() I want extend the
location where any exceptions are caught, and I want to log the
xcp-message along with some further information, so that no exception
can slip through even if the client ignores a SOAP fault. My plan is to
edit the method invokeBusinessLogic and to use the Log4j in order to log
the exception messages. However I have no idea how I can pass any data
from my service implementation code to this location. I have considered
to "misuse" the MessageContext and to attach an additional object which
bears implementation information I need to have available at that place,
but I did not find a way to do so.

Could anyone tell me

- if this is possible at all

- if there are more elegant approaches to this in Axis2

- and, if this would be thread-safe if it is possible at all.

I would appreciate any comments,

Cheers,
-Rainer