Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Don Hill <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/28 22:30:31 UTC

myfaces and geronimo 2-M1

Hi,

I am trying to see the state of myfaces in M1, I am getting a Digester
NoClassDefFound,does anyone know of myfaces/jsf is working in M1.

Are there any work arounds for issues, I will continue to investigate but
would like some advise on the implementation.

Here is the stack that I have encountered.

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/Digester
        at
org.apache.myfaces.config.impl.digester.DigesterFacesConfigUnmarshallerImpl
.<init>(DigesterFacesConfigUnmarshallerImpl.java:42)
        at org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(
FacesConfigurator.java:121)
        at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.initFaces
(StartupServletContextListener.java:64)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(
StartupServletContextListener.java:47)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(
StandardContext.java:3827)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(
StandardContext.java:4336)
        at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(
GeronimoStandardContext.java:62)
        at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContex

Re: myfaces and geronimo 2-M1

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Don,

IIRC, the my faces integration in Geronimo is not working in M1, nor
is it currently working.  We are currently awaiting a driver from
MyFaces that resolves the problem you describe below.

On Jan 28, 2007, at 4:30 PM, Don Hill wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to see the state of myfaces in M1, I am getting a
> Digester NoClassDefFound,does anyone know of myfaces/jsf is working
> in M1.
>
> Are there any work arounds for issues, I will continue to
> investigate but would like some advise on the implementation.
>
> Here is the stack that I have encountered.
>
> SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener
> instance of class
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError : org/apache/commons/digester/Digester
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.config.impl.digester.DigesterFacesConfigUnmarshalle
> rImpl.<init>(DigesterFacesConfigUnmarshallerImpl.java:42)
>         at org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure
> (FacesConfigurator.java:121)
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.initFaces
> (StartupServletContextListener.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitial
> ized (StartupServletContextListener.java:47)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart
> (StandardContext.java:3827)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start
> (StandardContext.java:4336)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access
> $201(GeronimoStandardContext.java:62)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContex

-sachin