Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/07/30 15:34:34 UTC

RE: Can the latest Tomcat become case-INsensitive (on win32)?

	Only if you rewrite the JSP spec (case sensitivity is a required
feature, I believe)

	Randy

Posted by "Dionysios G. Synodinos" <ds...@noc.ntua.gr>.
I'm not using JSP! I'm using Tomcat as an engine for Oracle XSQL pages
 and the paths didn't have to be case sensitive with the older Apache
servlet engine?