Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Princess <he...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/30 19:56:16 UTC

XLS with VB Macro

I have a excel  template with VB Macro which creates  a chart on a new
sheet.
Data is filled through POI.With POI 2.5  i t was working properly .with
POI 3.0.2
it is not working ..unable to open the file .

Hepzibah
**Hope can be ignited by a spark of encouragement *****

Re: XLS with VB Macro

Posted by Princess <he...@googlemail.com>.
I tried with POI 3.2 .....it is working as before...

HR