Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Marc Vachon <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 19:08:22 UTC

Why does Geronimo not cleanup tempdir

Hi,

Why does Geronimo not cleanup the files in its tempdir (var/temp). Some
files do get removed but I don't understand why others are not.

Cheers,
Marc

Re: Why does Geronimo not cleanup tempdir

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On May 5, 2010, at 1:08 PM, Marc Vachon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Why does Geronimo not cleanup the files in its tempdir (var/temp). Some files do get removed but I don't understand why others are not.

Hi Marc,
What version of Geronimo? What files aren't being deleted? I'd suggest you create a Jira...

--kevan

Re: Why does Geronimo not cleanup tempdir

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
All the temp files are created with deleteOnExit, also, Geronimo will try to
delete those files explictly once they are not needed.
I just checked the trunk and add some codes to clean up those file as early
as possible, but might be more places need to look at.

--
Ivan