Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by cw <cw...@fidei.co.uk> on 2004/09/06 14:00:09 UTC

[mp2] Test failures with APR::Socket

Hey folks,
After a little delay due to other work getting in the way I'm back with
more questions. Make test is bailing out in a few places. Rather than
dump all the outputs here I've put them on my webspace:

http://www.fidei.co.uk/files/mod_perl/

Key points to note here:
For some reason, echo_timeout failed during testing but now it appears
to work okay.

Tests Failing:
both_str_con_add
echo_block
echo_filter
pseudo_http

File format:
testname.t.out = standard output+standard error dump
testname.t.log = t/logs/error_log for that test

Two of the tests (echo_block, pseudo_http) bail with one noteable error:

"APR::Socket::recv: (35) Resource temporarily unavailable at /path
to/test.pm"

echo_filter okays test one then hangs and must be manually terminated.

both_str_con_add has lots of errors regarding APR::Socket

It'd be my guess that APR::Socket is the culprit but that's about as far
as my skills can take me...any advice?

Re: [mp2] Test failures with APR::Socket

Posted by cw <mo...@fidei.co.uk>.
Oops,
I thought the earlier one had gotten lost due to my having the wrong
email as sender. Ignore the earlier and go to the latter as I have
updated for when I left echo_filter running over lunch.
Looks like another issue with the BSDs as I'm running OpenBSD and I see
someone posting a similar issue with NetBSD.