Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Palaniappan, Krishnasamy" <Pa...@diebold.com> on 2000/12/21 16:23:44 UTC

defined externally - ?

Hi,
Can I define a template in an external file and call it from another stylesheet. I need to do this because several of my stylesheets are going to be calling a particular set of templates and I do not want to repeatedly define the templates in every stylesheet. Something like a C library!

Thanks,
Krish

Re: defined externally - ?

Posted by Corneanu Dan <cd...@savatech.ro>.
Hi,
    you can use <xsl:include href="" ....> or <xsl:import href=" ....>

Dan.