Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2013/07/23 18:58:46 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire maven-idea-plugin

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Arnaud Héritier, Robert Scholte, Stéphane Nicoll, Ralph
Goers, Stephen Connolly, Olivier Lamy, Kristian Rosenvold, Wayne Fay,
Brett Porter, Dennis Lundberg
+1 (non binding): Lennart Jörelid, Anders Hammar, Baptiste Mathus, Chris Graham

I will continue with the steps required to retire this plugin.

--
Dennis Lundberg