Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Boris Althaus <bo...@petra-productions.de> on 2004/02/20 15:39:01 UTC

how to envoke CLI with ant and cli.xconf

Hallo everyone,

i'am trying to deploy a webpage with the offlinegeneration-mode off cocoon with the cocoon-anttask.

My customized sample from the cocoon-docs worked well.
Because of the similar syntax of the cocoon-task and the cli.xconf-file i tried to add <uri-file>uri.txt</uri-file> to the cocoon-task. That doesn't worked. 'ElementWrapper doesn't support nested text data' was the errormessage.
Is there an element or attribute to use or how is it possible to give the cli.xconf-file to the task?

Regards Boris

Re: how to envoke CLI with ant and cli.xconf

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Boris Althaus wrote:

> Hallo everyone,
>
> i'am trying to deploy a webpage with the offlinegeneration-mode off
> cocoon with the cocoon-anttask.
>
> My customized sample from the cocoon-docs worked well.
> Because of the similar syntax of the cocoon-task and the
> cli.xconf-file i tried to add <uri-file>uri.txt</uri-file> to the
> cocoon-task. That doesn't worked. 'ElementWrapper doesn't support
> nested text data' was the errormessage.
> Is there an element or attribute to use or how is it possible to give
> the cli.xconf-file to the task?
>
> Regards Boris

The Ant code for reading XML can't handle 'nested text data', i.e.
<uri-file>xyz</uri-file>. So, you need to use an attribute of
uri-file="xyz" on the root Cocoon node instead. This applies to all of
those nodes of the form <default-filename>xxx</default-filename>.

This format will work on both the CLI and the Ant task.

Regards, Upayavira