Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/02 02:14:24 UTC

Using Giraph

Hello Giraph Gurus,

I am interested in learning how to learn code custom graph algorithms using
Giraph.

I have some experience using MapReduce and have coded Graph Algorithms on
top of Hadoop. Now I want to learn how to do the same for Pregel (using
Giraph).

I have downloaded giraph-1.0.0 but didn't find in JAR files as you do in
Hadoop Downloads that you can compile against.

So I wanted to understand how to compile a giraph program.

Also pointing out to some trivial example code or elementary skeleton code
would really help.

Thanks a lot in advance! Appreciate all your help!

Warm regards
Arko

Re: Using Giraph

Posted by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks much for the info. I will come back if I face further issues. I
surely will!
Cheers
Arko

Re: Using Giraph

Posted by Agrta Rawat <ag...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using Giraph

Posted by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using Giraph

Posted by Agrta Rawat <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arko,

Re: Using Giraph

Posted by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I tried the suggestion, but the error persists:
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.2:enforce (default)
on project giraph-parent: Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look above for
specific messages explaining why the rule failed.

Thanks & regards
Arko

Re: Using Giraph

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.