Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sriraman Gopalan <sr...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 08:13:15 UTC

Camel Aries Blueprint dependency needs to be changed from 0.3 to 1.0.0 for Karaf 3

Dear All,

I understand that the current dependency on Aries Blueprint in Camel is 0.3.
However, with the Karaf 3 release in progress and Karaf has upgraded Aries
Blueprint from 0.3 to 1.0.0, a small refactoring on the camel side to
support Karaf 3 deployment would be appreciated.

best regards
Sriraman.

Re: Camel Aries Blueprint dependency needs to be changed from 0.3 to 1.0.0 for Karaf 3

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently only camel-blueprint has the dependency of Aries.
> I don't think there are lots of work need to be do there to support Aries Blueprint 1.0.0.
>
> I will create a JIRA for it once the Apache JIRA service is recovered.

We must ensure Camel supports both Karaf 2.x and 3.0. Well its most
important to support 2.x as thats what people use now in production.
Karaf 3.0.0 has also not been released yet.

> --
> Willem Jiang
>
> FuseSource
> Web: http://www.fusesource.com (http://www.fusesource.com/)
> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
>           http://jnn.javaeye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: willemjiang
>

> On Friday, August 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Sriraman Gopalan wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I understand that the current dependency on Aries Blueprint in Camel is 0.3.
>> However, with the Karaf 3 release in progress and Karaf has upgraded Aries
>> Blueprint from 0.3 to 1.0.0, a small refactoring on the camel side to
>> support Karaf 3 deployment would be appreciated.
>>
>> best regards
>> Sriraman.
>>

>> --

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Camel Aries Blueprint dependency needs to be changed from 0.3 to 1.0.0 for Karaf 3

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "michal.warecki" <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sriraman,

Thanks for reporting. Can you post this message in Camel-Developers forum?
There are guys who will take this into account.