Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by todd thorner <tt...@lycos.com> on 2003/04/10 03:19:19 UTC

(Noob) Startup - no params loading for installed apps

Hi,

I'm not sure how to phrase this.  Suddenly, on startup, my Tomcat 1.4.12 container no longer loads the params, etc. for a bunch of Struts-based apps that worked fine yesterday.  I just get the quick launch (Tomcat itself still works), but none of the apps that worked yesterday work today.  Yesterday, Tomcat startup took a full minute, including hundreds of lines of some kind of script.  Now, just the (default?) ten lines or so until "INFO: Jk running..."

Does that make any sense?  What might have changed?  Tomcat Manager still comes up in a browser, showing all the apps that should be there.  But now they all give Jasper exceptions when I try to access them (even the "/admin" app).

Thanks for any suggestions or guesses.

Todd