Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/25 17:11:24 UTC

Nightly Build JavaDocs

The nightly build JavaDocs appear to be out of sync.
Do these get updated automagically each night when the
builds are created?

If not, can someone with website update privilege
update these?

Thanks,

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Re: Nightly Build JavaDocs

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Yes unpacking the struts-documenation.war still works (though, I've just
been scp'ing things up as needed lately).

If it started unpacking the war for us, it would save a step.

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Ted Husted wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:24:55 -0400
> > From: Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>
> > To: Struts Developers List <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
> > Subject: Re: Nightly Build JavaDocs
> >
> > My understanding was that there was an automatic process running
> > someplace that did that. If this is not the case, then I'll start
> > updating the HTML for those too.
> >

> AFAIK there isn't an automatic process for the website -- my nightly build
> process does only the downloadable packages.  It could probably be
> extended pretty easily -- is it still just a matter of unpacking
> struts-documentation.war in the /www/jakarta.apache.org/struts directory?
>
> Craig
>
> > In any event, I just posted a current copy.
> >
> > James Holmes wrote:
> > >
> > > The nightly build JavaDocs appear to be out of sync.
> > > Do these get updated automagically each night when the
> > > builds are created?
> > >
> > > If not, can someone with website update privilege
> > > update these?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > -james
> > > james@jamesholmes.com
> > > http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services

Re: Nightly Build JavaDocs