Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Norman Breau <no...@nbsolutions.ca> on 2021/02/02 03:09:32 UTC

[Discuss] cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine Release 1.2.2

Hi team,

I'm planning on making a release for cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine
version 1.2.2.
The goal of this release is to ensure that the plugin does not install
on iOS 6.x

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine
release?
If not, I will start the release tomorrow.

Related:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r0c604267ded0c7316a8a828f11d4f34a43b3da28197bb2b288a0e197%40%3Cdev.cordova.apache.org%3E

Re: [Discuss] cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine Release 1.2.2

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
+1 from me for a patch release, too

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@normanbreau.com>.