Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Chris Velevitch <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/09 08:01:13 UTC

CI emails

I'd like to suggest a new mailing list be created for all the CI and
other build related emails. I'm suggesting this to keep the dev
mailing clean from these automated emails.

--

Chris

Re: CI emails

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
The CI server cannot currently send to commits@.  If you can figure out how to get it to work, then it would be an option.  But also in the Flex project, several committers did not subscribe to commits@ because they were not interested in the email traffic there.

Thanks,
-Alex

On 10/10/19, 4:32 AM, "Carlos Rovira" <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Alex,

    if Commiters need are the target, maybe better to use the list for that

    commits@royale.apache.org <co...@royale.apache.org>

    thoughts?

    --
    Carlos Rovira
    https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fcarlosrovira&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cc16a6e293ff441e0e07d08d74d759828%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637063039772061781&amp;sdata=11FS5V%2Bs69m7kyBeRPl5JN%2BCiaSVsfXw1ijgjByb0IA%3D&amp;reserved=0

Re: CI emails

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

--