Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net> on 2008/07/02 20:11:38 UTC

[Trinidad] tr:selectBooleanCheckbox height

Hi,

I've observed that the message element for a tr:selectBooleanCheckbox will
be rendered in a table as

whereas for all other components it will be rendered as

The additional style attribute causes the span to be visible and increases
the row height, even if no error message will be displayed.

How can I suppress this increase in row height?

--
Kind regards,
Mathias

RE: [Trinidad] tr:selectBooleanCheckbox height

Posted by "Perkins, Nate-P63196" <Na...@gdc4s.com>.
It seems like a bug to me (though I never got around to a JIRA ticket
for it).  I can't imagine why this behavior would be considered correct.

Nate Perkins
General Dynamics C4 Systems

Posted by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Nate,