Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by lmartinez073 <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/02/17 01:14:58 UTC

Set up Xenserver for CloudStack

Hi
Does somebody has experience configuring Xenserver for an advance networking with CS?

RE: Set up Xenserver for CloudStack

Posted by Jeremy Peterson <jp...@acentek.net>.
Gabriel's questions are valid.  A lot of people use XenServer so ask away, but NIC count on the hosts will help someone guide you through some issues.

I know one of the first issues I had was the storage network since I was using ISCSI I wasn't accounting for what storage meant to cloudstack.  A picture helped me with network labels in my setup of 4 nic's per host.

https://www.screencast.com/t/il0DPyIA7qP

Jeremy

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@autonomiccs.com.br>.
Hi,