Posted to users@maven.apache.org by harinair <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/28 23:45:47 UTC

When will Maven 2.1 Beta be released?

Hi All -

I would like to know when the Maven 2.1 Beta will be released. Can anyone
tell me?

Another thing is: I am writing a plugin that will modify the contents of the
WAR file. At the present time 2.0.x does not support prepare-package
lifecycle and it becomes very difficult for my plugin to modify the contents
of some files in the WAR. In one case I have to merge a bunch of files to a
single file and remove the original ones. Is there any other way to do that?

Hari Gangadharan