Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/03/18 23:49:19 UTC

Deprecating org.codehaus.doxia in maven-site-plugin

Hi,

Do we still need the codehaus references in the site plugin for any
reports? This is a 2.0 so can we kill those or have we still versions
of reports floating around that use it?

Just wanted to expunge those for the 2.0 release of the maven-site-
plugin if possible.

Jason.

Re: Deprecating org.codehaus.doxia in maven-site-plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I think they are already deprecated, but not removed. I couldn't tell
you off the top of my head which reports/versions of Maven would be
affected by removing it, though I would feel it would be fairly safe
now - wse'd just need to figure out which reporting-impl version and
maven version are affected first and document it in the release notes.

- Brett