Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com> on 2010/03/26 14:11:06 UTC

Checking out Maven Projects with MyEclipse

Dear Fellow Developers,

I'm having hard time checking out the Maven projects with MyEclipse
and wondering how you guys are doing. When I try to "check out as
Maven project" on the FTP Server, MyEclipse leaves me with a balnk
project unattached to the SVN. This has been reported in MyEclipse
forums and there is no good answer/fix. I've also tried checking out
the project as a regular Java project and then tried to add Maven
builder, but things just don't work right.

Does any one of you use MyEclipse? If not, I'm sure several/all of you
use the Free Eclipse edition, but what plugin do you use that works
nicely with existing SVN/MVN projects?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla

Re: Checking out Maven Projects with MyEclipse

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 3/26/10 2:18 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Sai Pullabhotla
> <sa...@jmethods.com>  wrote:
>
>> If not, I'm sure several/all of you
>> use the Free Eclipse edition, but what plugin do you use that works
>> nicely with existing SVN/MVN projects?
>>
> I use a plain Eclipse JDT with the Subclipse plugin. I do all my Maven
> stuff from command line, and most of my SVN stuff as well.

Same here, except that I rely on subclipse for most of my commits
(except when it comes to update svn properties, like svn:ignore).

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: Checking out Maven Projects with MyEclipse

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
<sa...@jmethods.com> wrote:
> If not, I'm sure several/all of you
> use the Free Eclipse edition, but what plugin do you use that works
> nicely with existing SVN/MVN projects?

I use a plain Eclipse JDT with the Subclipse plugin. I do all my Maven
stuff from command line, and most of my SVN stuff as well.

/niklas