Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by wodzuuu <m....@kezzler.com> on 2010/06/21 11:22:17 UTC

Re: CDATA Example

Hello,

How about such example:

I want to output very simple XML:
<logEntry>
    <code><![CDATA[ohohod]]></code>
<logEntry>

Now I am doing it this way:

XmlOptions opts = new XmlOptions();
opts.setUseCDataBookmarks();

final XmlLogEntry xmlEntry = XmlLogEntry.Factory.newInstance(opts);
xmlEntry.setCode("ohohod");
XmlCursor c = xmlEntry.xgetCode().newCursor();
c.toFirstContentToken();
c.setBookmark(CDataBookmark.CDATA_BOOKMARK);
c.dispose();

And of course it is not working - I am getting <code>ohohod</code>

One suprising thing is that code
c.getBookmark(CDataBookmark.CDATA_BOOKMARK); inserted just after
c.setBookmark(CDataBookmark.CDATA_BOOKMARK); returns null.

Do I need any additional configuration to make it work ?

Thanks in advance for any help.