Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by John Knoop <jo...@leapfrog.se> on 2006/05/12 09:22:11 UTC

RE: [SPAM DNS] - Re: Problems distributing Batik - Sending mail s erver found on sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

Hi

I already do. There are 20 jar files in that folder, and I include all of
them in my project. But somehow I don't think they are packaged along with
my application when I build it into a jar file.

Anyone?

/john

Posted by Urs Reupke <ur...@gmx.net>.
Hi John,
Have you checked your jar's manifest declaration?
Maybe one of the batik files has changed it's name since the last
version you distributed?

Regards
-Urs