Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/25 20:10:04 UTC

how to install continuum betat 2 into tomcat?

Is there any doc available for this?

Re: how to install continuum betat 2 into tomcat?

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
You need datasources.
That's why you have to configure them in a context file.

--
Olivier

Posted by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
On the continuum site ;)

Emmanuel

Posted by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com>.
where is beta-3 ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Please use user mailing list for user questions.