Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org> on 2021/02/21 08:52:14 UTC

Re: [Request for Action] Please testing the latest master for the 0.1.0 Skywalking Satellite release

Hi all.

I’ve tested the following:

- Build docker image from source.
- Self observability (Prometheus plugin) on local machine and Docker container built from ^^^

> On Feb 20, 2021, at 23:17, 刘 嘉鹏 <Ev...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Dev team:
>
> I think we are closing the 0.1.0 release of Satellite, and we should be ready to test it.
> There are some core features[1] in 0.1.0 milestone[2].  But for the 0.1.0 millstone, we don’t have e2e tests for auto testing. We should do some manual test for check these plugins.
>
> Thank you all, let’s make the 0.1.0 ready this or next week.
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-satellite/blob/main/CHANGES.md
> [2] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-satellite/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A0.1.0
>
> Jiapeng.Liu

—————————
Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)
GitHub @kezhenxu94

Re: [Request for Action] Please testing the latest master for the 0.1.0 Skywalking Satellite release

Posted by wei jin <kv...@apache.org>.
Hi all

I’ve tested the following:

- http receiver server & native log plugin.
- Build docker image  on Mac OS.

kezhenxu94@apache <ke...@apache.org> 于2021年2月21日周日 下午4:52写道: