Posted to user@click.apache.org by "Kennedy, Stephan" <st...@siemens-enterprise.com> on 2010/07/23 19:24:16 UTC

Possible bugs in Quick Start Guide?

Hi

I'm just starting with click 2.2.0 and came across these issues in the quick start guide.
Not sure whether this is the right place to post bug reports - sorry!

I could not get the border template to work because the style sheet is not accessible.
I believe:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="$context/assets/style.css" title="Style"/>
should read:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="$context/style.css" title="Style"/>

Also, could it be that:

should read:

?

Other than that it promises to be a great framework free of all the baggage that comes with some of the other web frameworks.

Best regards
Stephan Kennedy

Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG
SEN VA LP CD 4K 1
Hofmannstr. 51
81379 München
Tel.: +49 89 7007-31849
mailto:stephan.kennedy@siemens-enterprise.com
www.siemens.de/open<http://www.siemens.de/open>

Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht: München, HRA 88546; WEEE-Reg.Nr. DE 27980375; Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Siemens Enterprise Communications Management GmbH; Geschäftsführer: Stephen Jones, Vera Meyer; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht: München, HRB 163415
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG
Wichtiger Hinweis: Diese E-Mail und etwaige Anlagen enthalten firmenvertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, benachrichtigen Sie uns bitte durch Antwort-Mail und löschen Sie diese E-Mail nebst Anlagen von Ihrem System. Vielen Dank.

Re: Possible bugs in Quick Start Guide?

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephan,

On 24/07/2010 03:24, Kennedy, Stephan wrote:

> I could not get the border template to work because the style sheet is
> not accessible.
> I believe:
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="$context/assets/style.css"
> title="Style"/>
> should read:
>
> <link _rel_="_stylesheet_" type="text/_css_" _href_="$context/style.css"
> title="Style"/>

Good catch.

> Also, could it be that:
>
> should read:

Yep, I've checked in your suggestions.

> Other than that it promises to be a great framework free of all the
> baggage that comes with some of the other web frameworks.

I couldn't agree more.

Kind regards

Bob

Re: Possible bugs in Quick Start Guide?

Posted by Beto <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephan,

You can also use the following Apache Click Maven Archetype[1]. But
you need to know a little bit about maven[2].

Hth,

Gilberto

[1] http://code.google.com/p/construtor/source/browse/trunk/maven-archetype-click/README.txt
[2] http://maven.apache.org