Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2015/05/04 21:15:06 UTC

Fwd: Fwd: Re: Jira privileges request

Hi,

here's the list of people:

cchampeau (Cedric Champeau)
paulk (Paul King)
glaforge (Guillaume Laforge)
blackdrag (Jochen Theodorou)
pascalschumacher (Pascal Schumacher)

I do not know who already has access rights. I at least have none.

Thanks and kind regards,
Pascal

Betreff: 	Re: Jira privileges request
Datum: 	Mon, 4 May 2015 09:04:14 +0200
Von: 	Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>

Hi,

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Guillaume Laforge<gl...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> Perhaps you can just ping INFRA to get this resolved?..

I would suggest collecting (on the dev list) the usernames of people
who need access rights, and making a single request to infra - or
maybe some of us have jira karma to grant more GROOVY privileges (I
don't)

-Bertrand

Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Jira privileges request

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Glad it's fixed!

--
Guillaume Laforge