Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Georgios Galatoulas <ge...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/20 11:30:57 UTC

Hello

Hello guys,

I am Georgios, and I work as Mobile Developer at Masabi. I am Mobile Dev
for a while but I am totally new in open source projects.
I am currently working on our hybrid app which uses Cordova.

I hope I can contribute whenever possible and looking forward to speak with
you guys.

I hope this is enough for my intro. Please let me know if I miss anything I
need to mention.

--
Georgios J. Galatoulas

Re: Hello

Posted by Georgios Galatoulas <ge...@gmail.com>.
Nice to meet you too Fil and thank you for the information :) .
Look forward to help :).

Georgios J. Galatoulas

Re: Hello

Posted by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com>.