Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rettig Christoph <ch...@siemens.at> on 2001/04/27 10:29:53 UTC

torque %Table%-classes???

Hi

I'm new to to turbine and just set up my first application. I noticed
something
really strange (at least for me:)

When I generated my object-mapping with

	<antcall target="project-sql"/>
	<antcall target="project-id-table-init-sql"/>
	<antcall target="insert-sql"/>
	<antcall target="project-om"/>
	<antcall target="compile"/>

torque generated for each table XX the classes

	XX.java
	XXPeer.java
	BaseXX.java
	BaseXXPeer.java
	Table XX.java
	BaseTable XX.java

I did't find out how (and why) the space after 'Table' is generated (by
om/Control.vm I think) and I don't even know why these %Table% - classes are
necessary because these
seem to be just copies of other classes. So I deleted all %Table%-classes
and could
compile the application. The strange thing is that with

	<antcall target="clean"/>
	<antcall target="init"/>

these %table%-classes are not generated any more????

	does anybody has an explanation for that??

		THX

			Chris ...

btw I'm using tdk-1.1a13:)

Re: torque %Table%-classes???

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
Strange.  Never seen anything like this.  Are you using the
<inheritance> tag.

john mcnally