Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2015/09/09 01:44:21 UTC

Re: Heads-up: Serious investigator issue in 4.4

Hello Remi,

Are you sure the async job issue is not fixed in 4.4.4? Because for us
upgrading to it did solve that problem so far.

Thanks for sharing latest info,

Cheers

PL

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Yes, I'm sure.

Have a look at table async_job_join_map

What foreign keys are there? I deleted fk_async_job_join_map__join_job_id, as per 4.5 upgrade script.

Regards, Remi