Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ben <be...@kaplan.com> on 2003/05/21 00:35:34 UTC

Production quality version?

Is there any comments for using 1.1RC2 for the production or Should I go
with 1.0.

I see a proposal in the Call class implementation with a method
waitForReturnValue(). Any idea when this will be available in the release?
Can anyone recommend the any other methods to implement equals to
waitForReturnValue(). I am trying to implement a feature, client side time
out(either connection not responding or service busy in responding).

Thanks,
-B.