Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Tarun Mangal <ta...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/13 10:54:52 UTC

Popup in J2

Hi All,

I've to create a portlet with displays certain content along with a button.
The task is to open a pop-up window when the button is clicked, showing the
content of the portlet only without any layout or decorator attahced. Can
any of you suggest me a way through with i can do this? The content of the
portlet is a velocity template.

Thanks,
Tarun

Re: Popup in J2

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@yahoo.ca>.
Tarun Mangal <tarunmangal <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> I've to create a portlet with displays certain content along with a button.
> The task is to open a pop-up window when the button is clicked, showing the
> content of the portlet only without any layout or decorator attahced. Can
> any of you suggest me a way through with i can do this? The content of the
> portlet is a velocity template.
>
> Thanks,
> Tarun

Take a look at the Administration portlets (user admin, etc).  They make use
of pop-ups there.