Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 13:01:43 UTC

Adding "testpackage" to common-build.xml

Hi

I noticed that one can define "testcase" to execute just one test class,
which is convenient. However, I didn't notice any equivalent for testing a
whole package. Lately, when handling all those search issues, I often wanted
to run all the tests in o.a.l.search and just them, but couldn't so I either
ran a single test class when it was obvious (like TestSort) or the
"test-core" when it was less obvious (like changes to Collector, or
BooleanScorer).

I wrote a simple patch which adds this capability to common-build.xml. I
would like to confirm first that you agree to add this change and that I
didn't miss it and this capability exists elsewhere already.

Shai

Re: Adding "testpackage" to common-build.xml

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
ok then I'll open an issue and post the patch. You can review it and give it
a try

Shai

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.