Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/17 16:22:25 UTC

[ANN] CouchDB-Lucene 0.5.0

Hi,

I cut the 0.5.0 release of couchdb-lucene today. Lots of changes and
improvements; take care when upgrading from 0.4! The most notable
difference between 0.4 and 0.5 is that 0.5 runs as a standalone daemon
(whereas 0.4 was launched by couchdb's externals feature).

Bug fixes to 0.5.0 will appear in 0.5.1, new features will appear in 0.6.0.

The README
http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene/blob/v0.5.0/README.md

The binary release (zip)
http://github.com/downloads/rnewson/couchdb-lucene/couchdb-lucene-0.5.0-dist.zip

The source release (zip)
http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene/zipball/v0.5.0

Re: [ANN] CouchDB-Lucene 0.5.0

Posted by Manokaran K <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Manokaran K <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Manokaran K <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Am getting the following error when I replaced the 0.5-snapshot with 0.5.0
>> when I access an _fti view:
>>
>> {"code":400,"reason":"bad_request"}
>>
>> I followed the same steps to install this as earlier. What could be the
>> reason?
>>

> The indexes are not getting built the first time I access it!!

Inside LuceneServlet.java, req.getPathInfo() prefixes a '/local' to the path
and the number of '/' that match is not 1 or 5. Could that be the reason?

regds,
mano

Re: [ANN] CouchDB-Lucene 0.5.0

Posted by Manokaran K <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 1:44 PM, Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>wrote:

> You need to include _design in the URL now (the readme has updated
> examples). This matches everywhere else in couchdb. This was one of a
> small number of changes made in the last few days.

Ah yessss! Thanks a lot.

I think its RTFM 'everytime' :-)

thanks,
mano

Re: [ANN] CouchDB-Lucene 0.5.0

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.
You need to include _design in the URL now (the readme has updated
examples). This matches everywhere else in couchdb. This was one of a
small number of changes made in the last few days.

B.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [ANN] CouchDB-Lucene 0.5.0

Posted by Manokaran K <ma...@gmail.com>.