Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/02/06 10:12:46 UTC

Supersonic tour example broken in 2.2 cocoon.zones demo site

Hi,

I was clicking round the cocoon.zones.apache.org 2.2 demo site last night as
I start to get familiar with 2.2, and noticed that most of the supersonic
tour pipelines are broken.  For example:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/cocoon-tour-sample/pipelines/docs/basic-pipelines.html
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/cocoon-tour-sample/pipelines/docs/graphics.html
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/cocoon-tour-sample/bean-editor/edit/singleTask?taskId=1

Looks like the cforms implementation is out of date amongst other things.

Glad I found the samples for 2.2 though.

Regards

Ross

Re: Supersonic tour example broken in 2.2 cocoon.zones demo site

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Feb 6, 2008 10:12 AM, rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> ...I was clicking round the cocoon.zones.apache.org 2.2 demo site last night as
> I start to get familiar with 2.2, and noticed that most of the supersonic
> tour pipelines are broken...

I used to maintain the 2.1.x version of that tutorial, but I don't
have enough free cycles to fix it for 2.2 at the moment, and anyway
parts of it are not valid (or at least not best practice) for 2.2.

I'd suggest removing that block from 2.2 for the moment, unless
someone wants to fix it.

-Bertrand